1.4

I have been charged per tooth for cleaning and antibiotic delivery, I was charged for cleanings on one side of month(done by the dentist herself) that left my mouth very sore, also asked for no shot but was given one. I was sent there by the Shasta county dentist clinic just for a root canal and they pulled it saying they could not do the root canal, then after the pull they put a bone graft in, with out telling me or getting my consent.

the other side of mouth cleaning was done by their new higenest and did not give me a shot when told her did not want one. she was much more gentel and my mouth was not as sore, they have charged me for the partial that will not fit right and the graft is still hurting bad also hurts when I chew.

total cost to me on their plan was $2,708.00. I am pretty sure that a few of these charges should have gone to the county dentist plan.

I am royally pissed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Dental Cleaning.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Western Dental Cons: Unecessary pain, Being misled on contract, Aweful the worst dentist ever, Service.

• Western Dental Billng Issues