1871 Camden Ave, San Jose, CA 95124, USA

i cant even describe it it going to the CDA in Sacramento,ca they a joke there treat is inhuman they pulled all my daughters upper teeth then couldn't even make a decent denture.They ruined the bone on the upper and now the second denture looks like horse teeth and it rocks from side to side.

Now the lower teeth are so infected they say they should be pulled. This is so they can do implants and a new click in denture or bridges which cost a lot more money. Then they can bill my daughter all this money on there monthly billing plan how convenient is that. I have worked in the dental field for 28 years (now retired) and have never seen such incompetence in my life.

All the people who have gone to the office at the Camden Ave, San jose CA location should get together and do a class action suit if they have suffer from there poor dentistry.

There are plenty of attorneys that would take this type of case let me tell you.They love to take on these big nasty corporations that hurt people!!

Review about: Western Dental Services.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution How do you put a price on someone's teeth that now can't be fixed right thanks to there incompetence?

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Mildred

So why did your daughter let them pull all her upper teeth? More importantly, why did your daughter let her teeth get in such horrible condition to start with?

JDomingo

You already have my comments above