Oceanside, California
2.2

Well my 3 front teeth fell out due to a bridge that WD did not put in.

Western Dental talked to me (the Dentist Dr. Nguyen and Eveyln)

about fixing me up with a root canal, filling on 1 tooth, a partial, and

2 crowns. I confirmed this verbally about 3 times with both of them.

LOW AND BEHOLD I signed a contract and did not see 4 crowns until I got home. I NEVER ordered 4 crowns!! It would have been appropriate for the dentist to say "Toni you need 4 crowns not just 2" NOTHING was said to me he just added 2 crowns to the bill. The dentist (Dr. Tran) SHOULD have asked me if 2 extra crowns were o.k. He said NOTHING!!If they don't adjust the bill I WILL go to the dental board and file a complaint.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Dental Crown Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Western Dental Pros: Root canal caused me no pain.

Western Dental Cons: Padding of bill, How uncaring they are, Cost, Billing office, Not asking me first if i wanted 4 crowns.

• Physician

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for communicating your experience regarding your recent visit to our office. We are very sorry your experience with Western Dental did not meet your expectations and apologize for any frustration this has caused.

Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss specifics of your visit in this public forum.

However, we would like to learn more about this issue and urge you to connect us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,