Livermore, California

That's correct my son has been in jail for over six months and the whole time I have payed monthly payments with no service from them (our fault cause he was jailed and we couldn't get him there. After getting courts to let him go and finally get them removed Western claims they can't do the appointment for him.because they don't have openings and other westerns can't work on him.

Now he has to have them on indefinitely until someone can take them off. I am going to have to hire private ortho to remove them even though I am still stuck paying western for it.

They are very good at taking people's money but they SUCK as an othodontist. Thanks for nothing you *** artist !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Dental Braces.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

I am pregnat and in pain because the metal broke and I have several pain in my teeth I can't take any medication right now and they just put me on hold and told me they can't help me be cause they have other patients ??? Hello I am I patient also and need assistance by the way the ugly girls at the office front desk don't have experience in secretary they rude .. let see what also I can do for them to take them off...