Additional Fees

I took my two sons for the free orthodontic consultation. We decided not to go for the Orthodontic Care and yet we were still charged for orthodontic products that we never received.

After speaking to the office multiple times eventually Western Dental sent us to collections. We never received any Orthodontic Care or orthodontic products and yet they sent us to a collection agency. whenever I try to talk to anyone at the office they would simply cut me off. when I try to talk to anyone at the corporate office they would tell me to talk to someone at the office on Farmers Lane in Santa Rosa.

Then I try to call Farmers Lane, Fabiola Bermudez the business manager and she would never return my calls. Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my 55 years.

I urge you, stay away from this company like the plague, because if you have a billing dispute or question they will never resolve it. Dealing with Western Dental was the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Customer Care.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, Billing office, Robbed.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 20.

Comments

h.kitchener

Sounds like you caved and paid the collection agency. Big mistake. Never, ever pay for something you don't owe.

ApprehensiveChameleon
to h.kitchener #1527029

I did cave in but luckily I paid on a cc and came to my senses and cancelled the payment to the collection agency. Thank you for your encouragement to stick with this.