Please dont go there, they take so long every visit was almost 5 hrs,with appt, they dont care, service, even doctors think that u r kidding when u tell them that u r on pain, went there cuz they open on saturdays wich it was most conveniente for me but i regreat very much, financially, have a very good insurance and still had to pay for procedures that we could avoid at that time, needed a 2 teethold filling removed and place a new amalgamas and resulted with a white filling wich was more expensive without them tellimg me the diference between prices and coverages by insurance, no one wants to take responsability for mistakes, first doctor that i saw for the work,aparently was moved to another clinic and another person said that he quit, aaauugh im so pissed with that clinic, billing department canot handle information between their clinics, since august i do not owe anything to them and in my creit repor it shows that that i owe 924 dollars ans im late for a 30 days payment, what a heck its goong on................i hate them, please dont go there its not wort it.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Filling.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

If you want to get involved with fixing your situation, then I ould recommend that you contact me. I am also a victim of what they define as dental work.

You are in no way alone. Their are thousands of us. I can be reached using my username as my gmail.com account. Sometimes email addresses written like this disappear shesharpshoots@gmail.com.

Even if this message is a year old when you read it, contact me anyway.