I went to the Antioch CA.office for a cleaning & an extraction.

It conventionally totaled a few dollars short of my 1500.00 yearly max (My part was over 600.00). That seemed a lot for a cleaning and extraction. Turns out that they claimed that they pulled two teeth. The other one was pulled over a year earlier.

My insurance company caught it, They claimed it was double billing. And refused to pay it.

I will be filing a fraud claim.I will never go back to these scamming thieves again.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of western dental dental cleaning from Western Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Western Dental to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cost. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Dental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.Feedback like this helps us to improve the care and experience we provide our patients.

We have passed your concerns onto the office manager and our Operations dept.

Additionally, we would like to invite you to contact our SMRT Team, a group of individuals in the corporate office that have immediate access to resources, and can directly address specific concerns and issues.Please call us at (855)779-7678, or if you prefer, email us at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Patient Care Team