Featured Not resolved
3.0
Additional Fees

Update by user Jun 09

Well I gave up on Western dental they forwarded some forms to my insurance company and they forgot to send the x-rays so the claim was denied then they told me I should appeal it this was Western dental telling me this but I don't have the x-rays they do they forgot to send them so how can I appeal it! I even applied for and received a care credit card with a $5000 limit and I told him I would just pay for it, the deep cleaning and two crowns, and that didn't seem to get through their head I had insurance and they kept trying to go that route.

After six months of dealing with this and three years of having them take care of my teeth I have had enough I found a new place that accepts my insurance and they had me come right in and I got to temporaries and they're making the crowns and at a couple weeks I'll be set up.

I am warning anybody who uses Western dental you will be sorry in the end I don't know how this place is still in business. But it is an incredibly bizarre terrible dentist office.

Original review posted by user May 10

You know there's something wrong with this place and I just can't place my finger on it other than the book too many appointments and they never finish one job at any one appointment and they always take new x-rays of your entire mouth even though you just had some taken in my case the day before at a different Western dental but the service was so bad there that I left and went to the Santa Cruz store I've been dealing with them for three years now and I finally just can't take it I need a crown my tooth is cracked I applied for and got $5000 in care credit so I can get it fixed, they said they had to send for approval to get my teeth cleaned since I've got denti Cal for that that was weeks ago, so I called the state to find out what was going on they said yes they did get a request but they had to deny it because the x-rays worked in the request like it was supposed to be this is Western dental they should know the x-rays have to go in with the request so I've been waiting three weeks for this answer so I call up the store and the persons busy because they have a specialist in today or they had an emergency or this or that they keep promising to call back but they don't I don't know what else to do I got $5000 to spend at this place and I can't even spend I can't get a call back their business practices are just horrible yet they seem to be always busy. It's not the good old dentist customer service that used to get that's for sure I guess that's what Western dental is about I don't know the people seem to be nice and friendly especially on the phone but I can't get them to answer back so I'm leaving Western dental after three years.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Crown Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Dentists, Receptionists, Cleanliness was good, Bathrooms were clean.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, Not calling me back when they said they would, Three weeks and no call back, Waiting in the chair for over an hour to get help.

Comments

yes,yes it is if you ever use them you will feel the same so be warned.

That's horrible!