Sacramento, California
1.7

I paid them off early at $450.. They cashed the check.

Credited it to someone else I guess and it took 3 months to get it resolved. Now I find out they gave a bad credit report for non payment on my credit report. and that its still on my record now!! I'm pissed!!!

How do I fix that now??? I have called and called Western Dental and they dont resolve anything!! My bank made them clear late charges..

and said it was taken care of. That was 2 months ago and I got my credit report to see they reported bad credit comments and they are still there on my credit..

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: remove negitive reports on my credit reports.

Western Dental Pros: Dentist that pulled my teeth three of them.

Western Dental Cons: I paid large amount to pay bill off and they lost it, Worst service ever.

• Horrible customer experience

Comments

#1101949

being new (from out of state) and trying to find new drs, etc in area, I READ ALL reviews and take them seriously. I appreciate all of them!

This is the 3rd review I have read and now know I will NOT be using Western Dental for my needs. Thank You for your honesty.

Maybe. Western Dental would take the time to read these reviews and treat their patients with care and the respect deserved.

Thank you for taking the time to offer us your feedback. Please know that we make every effort to ensure our records are handled with the utmost of care, and we apologize if that was not the case for your visit.

We’ve sent your feedback to the location’s manager and to our Operations Dept. if you have any additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact our SMRT team at (855)779-7678, or email us at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Patient Care Team

@Anonymous

Western Dental across the board has a bad name!! I didnt start looking into any of these reviews until, I too have been have the worst experience with an orthodontist at Western Dental here in Sacramento Ca.

I agree each office needs to be audited as well as shut down indefinitely!!

The staff, as well as the so called professional Orthodontist should be sued and put out of practice indefinitely!! I have also contacted the BBB and a Lawyer.