2.1
Additional Fees

I had a crown done by my former dentist in Alaska. I had to leave to move back to San Bernardino Co while they were making new crown.

I paid for crown in full in order, $1,000 for my former dentist to mail newly made crown to me. I went to Western Dental Rancho Cucamonga to see if they could cement crown. They said it may not fit if it does not they would have to make another, but even if it fits they would have to charge me $1100. Like having a whole new crown made, even though it did fit and all they did was about half hour work xrays and cementing and adjusting for $1100 after waiting for 2 hours for them to clear my first installment and talk to manager, who was very cold and business-like.

To them money comes first before patient understanding and compassion. I told her i was not working no insurance could i have a discount, like if new crown fit. She said they dont give discounts, period. I told them after today, you just lost a paying customer.

I will cross Western Dental off my phone list.

My niece is a dental assistant in a private practice, she said Western Dental is the worst dental practice. I am looking for phone number so i can call better business bureau or dental authority and complain i was ripped off and taken advantage of my vulnerability.

I didn't like: Price, Robbed, Very poor customer service.

Comments