San Mateo, California

I got my root canal & Crown Cap done in November 2015 in San Mateo, CA. But the crown cap broke in first week of June 2016.

I called the Dental Clinic and they said there was some problem with the quality of the crown cap from there vendor. So Western Dental will refund me the entire amount. But instead of refund they are sending me bills asking for more money and sending letters that they will send Negative Credit report to reporting agency. I am calling them every week to follow up of refund and to take care of the bills they are sending me.

But nothing works out, I called there billing department, finance department and also Clinic Manager so many times. But clinic manager never come to speak on call. They just put me on hold.

Its been 2 months now. Looks like they will screw my credit history because of there mistake.

I suggest never go the western dental.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Dental Crown Service.

• BILLING SCAMS

Comments

Western_Dental_Services
#1190154

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Please accept our apology for the difficulties you experienced.

Please contact our SMRT team right away at (855)779-7678, or email us at SMRT@westerndental.com so we can address your concerns immediately.

We look forward to your call.

Patient Care Team