1.8

My wife had upper and lower denture services through our Merced WD.Signed contract, updated contract, paid contract IN FULL.

6 months after last payment we get a collection notice. We are in the throws of getting this figured out, but the emotional and physical distress is something no one needs. We have full documentation of every service, payment and final balance of $0.00. Shysters?

Corporate ingrates?

We'll see, but is sure looking like it.Depending on outcome, we may be very interested in joining a class action suit against this corporate false advertiser, poor billing accountant and lousy techs.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Western Dental. The most disappointing about western dental dental service from Western Dental was being mislead , but reviewer liked dentist. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Western Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

AllenDavid95301

In an update to this complaint, after monthly collection bills for July to Nov 2015, I wrote the WD Collections with a demand for a itemized statement. I was sent the same basic collection letter with an attachment requesting the final $698.00.

I responded to this with a copy of our last payment, copy of bank statement showing final check cleared and according to SIGNED CONTRACT the full amount paid.

We have not heard anything back from WD nor does it show on my wife credit report so I don't know what the ultimate decision was from WD. It only showed us the absolute importance of keeping records and receipts.

Gimme-A-Break

You know the term "Shysters" is incredibly racist.

to Gimme-A-Break #1034770

I looked up the word shysters, it is defined as a person who uses unscrupulous, fraudulent, or deceptive methods in business.

How on earth is it that you think the word shysters is incredibly racist?

It seems to me that this reviewers use of the word shysters is correct.