After being told "we lost your paperwork. " on 00707/16 .

I was given an appointment for 07/11.16. Originally , I made emergency appointments on 07/05 for myself and fellow man in pain. For 07/06/16.( Man was seen for exam and xrays.) I was told to brin g my S.S card back the following day. On 07/07.

I did, the )girls at the front desk said," we lost your paperwork, could you fill out another?" I did. Then I was given an appointment day and time for my ( emergency) exam and xrays of 07/11/16. After filing a greivance with Corporate Headquarters in Orange Ca. about my lost personal information .The Standard of care had much to be desired..

Two hours after time of appointment, a panoramic xray was taken by Amber, the assistant. A female dentist found nine ruptured infected teeth. And I"m sure gum disease is an issue.The Manager decided, partials @871.00 out of pocket was right. I asked that all remaining teeth be removed and dentures be given as all top teeth were receeding badly and all of them hurt.

I was flat out ignored. Prescriptions were written and I was given an appointment for surgical extractions for 07/19/16. Again 2 hours after appt. Time, Im told sitting in the dental chair by Amber," Two teeth were approved for removal.

I told her my wishes, she came back with manager for review. Her final decision was to approve thr Oral Surgeon remove 4 of 9, leaving the most painful in my mouth . This Manager did not afford me the same level of care as the gentelman driver with the same dental issues and insurance. Thats DISCRIMINATIO N.

And I believe The Proffessional Code of Conduct was violated, as well as The Code of Ethics reguardi g this case.. I know the HIPPA applies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Customer Care.

Reason of review: Loss of personal information by front office staff. Discrimination on the Managers part..

Preferred solution: A class action lawsuit to be filed for Hippa violations, for loss of personal information, and for discriminatory retaliation in regards to my case.

• Western Dental Complaint
  • Western Dental Sue

Comments

You are a blabbermouth who does not know what your are talking about. You don't know how your condition is different than the other man's without examining him.

It breaks no laws to treat people differently who have different budgets. You are making a HUGE mistake seeking to have all your teeth pulled.

But then again, you have never listened to any dental advice before, and are not likely to start listening to anyone's advice now.

Prediction: After you make the mistake of pulling all your teeth, you will be complaining about how you cannot wear dentures. $871 will buy you nothing except partials that are junk.

By the way, no HIPPA rules were violated because they lost your paperwork.

#1341914
@Homer

Right. Blabbermouth's negligence is now someone else's emergency.