I have been in & out of hospitals so I know pain.But I have never experienced such unbearable pain that I actually wanted to kill myself.

I am miserable, I have been for the last 5 years I've been a customer at Western Dental. They drilled holes into my perfectly fine teeth & MY $700 CROWN with CHEAP FILLING THAT I CAN'T EVEN CHEW FOOD WITH OR FLOSS, they IGNORED my complaints of pain, their dentists don't know what the *** they are doing! THEIR RADIOLOGIST KNOWS MORE THAN THEY DO! I CAN'T EAT!

I'VE TURNED INTO AN INSOMNIAC, AM DEPRESSED & HAVE HEARING PROBLEMS. I'VE BEEN HAVING A GAPING HOLE IN MY TOOTH FOR THE LAST 2-3 YEARS AND CAN'T CLOSE MY MOUTH BECAUSE THE TOOTH THEY'VE BROKEN SCRAPES & BLEEDS MY TONGUE! I WANT TO GO TO ANOTHER DENTIST BUT NONE OF THEM TAKE INSURANCE.

PLEASE HELP!I WANT TO LIVE!

Review about: Western Dental Tooth Extraction.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #633314

Hi guys, so OP here and I'm here to give more details and an update on everything. So I was able to get treated properly by Western Dental so I no longer have any harsh feelings towards them. The staff has always been sweet, although I've occasionally met with a ***, but getting to the point, the reason I felt like dying was because the pain was SO unbearable!

I've had this unfinished root canal that went wrong from another dentist. I was swindled so I went to Western Dental to fix this. But the dentist who took care of my tooth didn't do a good job and I went back and forth to him for about an year with my tooth bare with a gaping hole. It was hurting like a b*tch! I mean, with my bullsh*t root canal, at least I had a crown and I could eat and it wouldn't hurt. But the Western Dental dentist broke my crown and just put temporary filling that wore off in a month or less. And I was constantly in pain, and I finally got treated by another dentist and it turned out my tooth had become so rotten, they had to break it and extract it..

Now it doesn't hurt but I have on tooth less and have to get implants which will cost me $3,500.. Life sure is hard..

But thanks to the commentator who told me not to give up. I didn't and I'm feeling great :) Thank you :)

Hello, life is good so don't give up on yourself because of other people.Life is the best thing in this world, its all you got.

Try to find another dentist who accepts your insurance.I'm sure there is somebody out there who does.

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #626822

Thanks for giving me my morning laugh. If yourcomplaint was not so funny it would be sad. :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin