Western Dental Installed a hideous fixed bridge which is cracked and hideous.Hideous, hideous, hideous.

I left the office with the porcelain cracked. I was so traumatized, I never came back. This work is criminal. I have been traumatized forever.

The only reason I went here is because it was the only place that accepted the insurance I had at the time which was dent-i-cal. I now have insurance through my employer but the damage is done. How can a dental office victimize people like this and get away with it?

My husband had dentures done by them which he had to replace as soon as he saved up more money to get them done by another office because the ones Western Dental made him were hideous, as well.hideous, hideous, hideous.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Bridges.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

#1341912

Hideous.Hideous.

Hideous.

But traumatized forever ?

Toughen up and do something about this.

San Ramon, California, United States #1339175

Lance is on welfare too he's just jealous because his wife swallowed his teeth during a horrid kiss.

Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1326203

You got your free welfare dentistry courtesy of us taxpayers, and you are not happy with it. Nobody can do a good job on California welfare fees. You got what you paid for.

to Lance #1337670

Hey Lance, you are so superior, hope you never have a serious setback and have to receive welfare dental care, and then have to hear a ignoramus spout off to you about how that's what you deserve since you don't pay taxes

to Lois1 #1368878

Don't be a moocher and then complain about free stuff you get from the government. Enjoy it while your can- the People's Republic of California will be bankrupt soon enough.

Us folks working and paying taxes have a hard enough time paying for dentistry for our family. Ever think about that?

New York, New York, United States #1318993

I hope you will take these shysters to Court and get a beautiful set of teeth for yourself and husband.