Went in april to get my braces put on...waited an hour before I got seen then had to retake tge xrays that I had already taken plus paid $100 when the down payment was only suppose to be $75 and now they cant find my payment...the manager called me a liar which doesn't make any sense seeing as how I was told I wouldnt get my braces put on if I didn't hace that in hand...contacted the biloing company more then once and now I have to pay $195... the westrrn dental on peoria and 59th ave is the worst westrrn dental to go to...the doctors are good but the dental staff are horrible...very unprofessional is morr unorganized and are not careful as to where they put patients payments...so if you decide to go there be prepared for slow service and have a debt or credit card because there is no guarantee that they'll have proof or even give you a receipt

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Dental Braces.

Comments

shesharpshoots
Los Angeles, California, United States #675949

If any money or if your credit card leaves your hand, INSIST THAT A RECEIPT showing the previous balance, the current payment and the NEW ACCOUNT BALANCE be placed in the other hand.

If you should need any further assistance, please feel free to contact me at shesharpshoots at gmail dot com. I would be happy to assisst you.

Western_Dental_Services
Santa Ana, California, United States #664559

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations. Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right. We look forward to assisting you.