Complaint 98594474 - I lost my Job back in 2009 - when I lost it I called all my creditors and worked out payment arrangement with all of them.If I had known that I had a Orthodontist Bill w/ Western Dental I would have paid that first as I still have the braces in my MOUTH.

I called Gabby who is the Customer Relations rep and she was like sorry nothing she can do. I attempted to explain to her what happened. still nothing. When I signed that contract I had been in the chair for over 3 hours getting work done and was all drugged up so did i read the contract in detail no, who would have after being in a dentist chair for over 3 hours.

Now I have these braces in my mouth and they are shifting and the bands are breaking and there is nothing I can do cause I do not have $1650.00 dollars to pay all at once. I wish I had never went to Western Dental Ever. The service was great but the billing and collections department definitely make you feel like a number! I want to know if anyone else has had this problem I would like to start a class action lawsuit.

This is not right and they have shown no compassion at all. Please contact me if anyone else has had this same issue in order for us to band together.

I have a attorney and will pursue this even if I loose because I want everyone in the America to know about this uncompassionate company!Never Ever Go to Westen Dental if you have dental Insurance or not!

Review about: Western Dental Dental Braces.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

I am in the same boat.I was paying my payments and started slipping due to a legal reason with my work.and they have been racking on the late fees like crazy.

I have never been treated nicely. They don't try to work with you just try to get money from you. I regret ever trying to go fix my teeth and now I have braces in my mouth that arn't doing anything because they put them on after telling me I couldnt pull the teeth because there would be nothing to put the braces on and that Id get them pulled after. and now they wont tighten them or do anything until i have more money to get my teeth pulled by THERE oral surgeon.

I am to afraid to even go back in there and get them repossessed and still owe money for not having paid, when they havnt done anything for them.the list goes on and on but I will not rant about it on here.

I am def interested in anything that will help fix my problem.

-amanda.d.c.reisinger@gmail.com

WESTERN DENTAL IS ALL ***!!!NEVER GO THERE!!!

THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME AN ADDITIONAL 2 YEARS AFTER NOT DOING ANYTHING THE FIRST 2 AND THEY DID NOT WANT TO FINISH MY TREATMENT AFTER I LOST MY INSURANCE!!!:( IF ANY ONE IS INVOLVED IN ANY TYPE OF CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM I WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS WESTERN DENTAL NEEDS TO PAY!!!!

Since my dental treatment in October, I have been making payments every month to Western Dental.My monthly payment was to be $102.50.

I lost my jobin February, called Western Dental in March, and asked if my payments could be lowered to $50.00. They told me that would not be satisfactory and were not willing to work with me. So I make a payment, get charged a late fee for not paying the full payment, and on top of that, they're charging me $25.00 if I don't pay the late fee by the next payment. It is unbelievable.

I definitely want in on your class action suit.This is highway robbery.

"Please contact me if anyone else has had this same issue"

There are thousands of people out there that have had the same issue of lenders expecting to get paid.