Went to Western Dental Yuba City, CA.today for appointments at 2:30 and 3:00 for my children. Asked not to have children in rooms alone with Dr.s (girls) the assistant took my 11yr old in the room anyway.

Also, after 3 1/2 hours we were finally see. When I complained to the Manager (Kevin Evers) he was rude, "ready for a fight" and said "If you dont like the way we do things here, you can find another Dr." He also said because of HEPA laws I would not be able to sit in the room while the Dr. did his procedure.

Both times today,(and EVERY OTHER VISIT BEFORE)I was invited to sit in the room with my childern at the time of service.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

It's HIPPA you *** uneducated ***.

I just wait like 3 1/2 hours for my 2 years sons first check up I hate this western dental specially beverly normandie.hate it all employers mexician patients mexician it like i dont know what to say.i'll never ever go there again.hate it,

Toccoa, Georgia, United States #175520

Tasha,

This is why strange things happen to peoples children, BECAUSE THEY DONT WATCH THEM...if something had happened to my little girl, the first thing outta peoples mouths would be "Where were the parents" right? Not to mention, as an ADULT, I still find going to the dentist an uncomfortabe and frightening experiance....

I feel badly that your children are left to fend for themselves at that age and I will keep my eyes open for your them on the back of my next milk carton, or on the Lost Child wall at the local Wal-Mart, because i will know for sure, mines wont be there because I know where there at....

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #174901

Looks like you are the one looking for a fight.Your children are old enough.

They don't need mommy to take care of them and baby them all the way. If your child at 11 still needs mommy to sit while she is visiting the dentist than she has problems.

Probably still breast feed them also.I am glad they told you to find a new doctor.