I have had to have 10 extractions And several crowns replaced due to poor margins they put in!That is just the start of the horror and extensive dental work needed due to their incompetence.

Just over 3 years ago they sent me off with a clean bill of health and old me my teeth were completely fixed!

Not to mention the thousands of dollars they basically stole from me in order to destroy my teeth that would break apart following their services.

I cannot believe they have the audacity to call themselves Dentist, let alone Doctors.They only offer lower rates because they know You will have to come back continuously having to fix what they destroyed during your visit!

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

We read your posted comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with Western Dental.Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental and we are very concerned about your experience with us.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

As we cannot address your specific issue through this website, please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take appropriate action to make matters right.We look forward to assisting you.