Additional Fees

I make a appointment 9am norm cleaning but office said i don't need it.I wait for 10am for appointment but finally start at 11am for x ray and now waiting for 12pm get inside for sit and wait there for almost an hour lady come over said I need my teeth extract but i said no but i had deep cleaning, I said ok, hand me the paper I sign it.

I thought my insurance would cover it since it only deep cleaning. Big mistake the insurance did not cover the bill on the paper I sign. The dentist finally come at 1pm and done by 1:30pm. I just left in hurry without talk to anyone.

Western dental charge me $182 for brush and accessories which I did not get or ask for it.

They charge me 5 local antibiotic which cost $445 instead local anesthetics which my insurance cover.They charge me $25 cancel pending service for next one I did not ask for it.

Review about: Western Dental Dental Cleaning.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Local office not helpful.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1311897

I had a similar experience.I am still in pain.

I am sick of Western Dental.Bad service.

Western_Dental_Services

Please accept our apology for the difficulties you experienced.Please contact our SMRT team right away at (855)779-7678, or email us at SMRT@westerndental.com so we can address your concerns immediately.

We look forward to your call.

Patient Care Team