Western Dental - Color of Denture does not match top teeth

115 of 598 Western Dental reviews

I had my lower teeth extracted and Western Dental ordered my new denture and the nurse who ordered the new denture made a mistake and ordered color 57 and my color was 61.When the teeth came in I said something right away about the color before they went in my mouth.

The dentist said this is the color you picked. I said I did not pick the color the assistant picked up the sample tooth and held it up to my top teeth and said "I think this matches." She got me a mirror and I said yes. She said the color was 61.

So they said they would send the denture back and have them tint the denture and if that did not work they would order a new denture. They tinted the denture and it matched for about a week and the tint came off.

I complained about it and Nothing. They continue to debit my account for the monthly payment of 116.00. Total cost to me after my insurance paid what they would cover was over 3000.00.

The bottom teeth are on top.(I took the picture upside down so you can see the difference in color better) I also have 2 letters of complaint I sent to Western Dental.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Deny responsibility for their error

Reason of review:
Wrong color of denture
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
$2000
Product or service
Western Dental Lower Denture
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #731450 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Western Dental? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
115 of 598 Western Dental reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Western_Dental_Services

Nov 09, 2015 #1060951

Hello,
Thank you for communicating your experience regarding your recent visit to our office. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed along your feedback to the office manager for further review. Feedback like this allows us to improve the overall care and services we provide our patients. Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss specifics of your visit in this public forum. However, we would like to learn more about this issue and urge you to connect us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.
Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Patient Care Team

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.