Anaheim, California
100% full Not resolved

I had my lower teeth extracted and Western Dental ordered my new denture and the nurse who ordered the new denture made a mistake and ordered color 57 and my color was 61.When the teeth came in I said something right away about the color before they went in my mouth.

The dentist said this is the color you picked. I said I did not pick the color the assistant picked up the sample tooth and held it up to my top teeth and said "I think this matches." She got me a mirror and I said yes. She said the color was 61.

So they said they would send the denture back and have them tint the denture and if that did not work they would order a new denture. They tinted the denture and it matched for about a week and the tint came off.

I complained about it and Nothing. They continue to debit my account for the monthly payment of 116.00. Total cost to me after my insurance paid what they would cover was over 3000.00.

The bottom teeth are on top.(I took the picture upside down so you can see the difference in color better) I also have 2 letters of complaint I sent to Western Dental.

Review about: Western Dental Lower Denture.

I didn't like: Deny responsibility for their error.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Wrong color of denture / $2000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments

Western_Dental_Services

Hello,

Thank you for communicating your experience regarding your recent visit to our office.We are sorry to hear about your experience.

We have passed along your feedback to the office manager for further review. Feedback like this allows us to improve the overall care and services we provide our patients. Out of respect for your privacy and HIPAA regulations, we cannot discuss specifics of your visit in this public forum.

However, we would like to learn more about this issue and urge you to connect us at (855) 779-7678 or if you prefer, please send us an email at SMRT@westerndental.com.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,