Update by user Feb 08

Western Dental got in touch with me a day later and solved it with me, saying I don't owe them this money. I'm actually really happy that someone listens to concerns of their costumers. :)

Original review posted by user Feb 07

Please avoid going here at all costs!!! It's a complete rip-off place.

So, I had a deep cleaning done back in March 2017. I don't have dental insurance, so I paid the huge amount in full right after at their office. Yesterday (Feb. 6th 2018) I received a letter from them, saying I still owe $165.50.

Thinking this is surely a mistake I called them today. They said that I still owe them for the toothbrush and the toothpaste they gave me that time. I DID receive those items, however, they told me this is part of the treatment. I would've NEVER agreed to buy a $165 electrical toothbrush!!!!

Furthermore, why didn't they charge me for this the same day they gave it to me and I paid for the treatment!? Now, almost a year later, they want to get paid for it!? OR the two other times I went back to take care of some filling!? Why charge me NOW!?

When I told her, it's ridiculous to even charge that much for two simple items, she gave me a discount and I ended up paying $145. I'm beyond furious!!

I will never ever go back here and I will tell everyone I know to avoid Western Dental. Their reputation isn't the best to begin with - now I know why!

Product or Service Mentioned: Western Dental Dental Cleaning.

Reason of review: Charging me for something a year later.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 07.

Comments