Additional Fees

My son, daughter, and myself have all had bad experiences with their treatment plans.Unfortunately, I signed an orthodontic contract for my son before I figured out how terrible they are.

Regarding my son and the current situation: He had a tooth that needed to be pulled, but they told me to get the braces on right away because the ortho wanted the tooth. I did that (paying the upfront cost), then they stopped seeing him because they wanted the tooth "fixed". Initially, they said it wasn't worth saving and the wisdom tooth would replace it. After the story changing, I sent him to another dentist that confirmed what Western Dental told me the first time - pull the molar and keep the wisdom tooth, don't spend $1000 to fix the bad tooth and pull the good tooth.

Western Dental refused to pull the tooth, so I had the other dentist do the work. Now, they have stopped servicing my 19 year old son's braces because they want me to come in and "review the original contract".

They still take money out of my account every month (right up until today), but they won't see him until I come in, and they won't say why I need to come in.Keep in mind, he is an adult now, so they don't need my permission to treat him and they are already getting paid to treat him!

Review about: Western Dental Dental Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Original treatment plans.

I didn't like: Them changing the treatment plans, Being duped, Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Western Dental?

Comments